Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Why do I get the feeling I'm a magpie?

Last night, I got wind of the launch of Google's browser.  Next, I  received  a quick heads up from Graham Glass on the merits of using it.

Then found  Techcrunch's  Don Reisinger's  glowing  review:
"Google announced Chrome yesterday and the company has already offered Windows XP and Vista owners the opportunity to try it out. And although I've only been able to use it for just a little while, Google Chrome is not only one of the fastest browsers I've ever used, it's easily one of the best.

The Google Chrome install was quick and easy. In a matter of seconds (literally), I downloaded the application from the company's site and installed it on my PC. Once up, Chrome asked to import the data from Firefox and I was off." 
 Guess what I did?

No comments: