Monday, March 06, 2006

Just wondering (1).

Is there any application with a search engine that returns song titles (and perhaps pulls in audio samples) based on questions like the following?

"Hello, I am wondering if you can help me. For 7 years, I have been trying to remember the name of a song from the 1980's(???) This song was a soft-rock ballad and had a female lead singer (who is African-American). The only part of the lyrics that I remember goes: "You see the colour of blue and it will come back, it'll all come back to you." I am fairly sure that this song was from the mid to late 1980's; possibly even from the early 90's. Any help is greatly appreciated as this has been on my mind for 7 long years(!!!) "

or

"Hey I heard this song on the start of a clip , here's the link for the clip.(it's a family guy clip, but before it a text comes up sayin Ragik Designs and theres a song playing at the same time). It's an old song thats very very familiar and i really need to know it, Can't find it by typing in La La La in Google... lol. Please Help me. Thank You. "

No comments: