Monday, February 26, 2007

Bucolic blogging

aka the sights and sounds of a Tagaytay City B & B

I rarely blog about personal things, so here goes. For a change, I thought of leaving the rigid structure of the city and sample/soak up what the beauty of the suburbs has to offer.


I read about this novel concept of a Bed and Breakfast in a newspaper last week and wondered, "Why not take a quick-get-away-from-it-all with a significant other?" So I thought of making time for one. I didn't have to think hard when Tessa popped the question, "How about accepting an invitation from a friend for a video shoot on lifestyle TV show in Manila?" Sweet! Yesterday, Tessa and I drove up to Tagaytay (about 70 km South of Manila). Turns out, it only takes about 2 hours of leisurely drive to get to the place.

I don't believe in reinventing the wheel. I'd rather remix and mash up parts:

Panoramio has some mapped fotos of Tagaytay.

Check out a fairly "Wisdom-of-Crowds" review of the Boutique B&B.

For a sample of the sounds I took around the B & B, click on Tagaytay bird songs.

No comments: